Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season 7 Episode 2 "Stormborn" - "Non book readers"

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Yeah, you're correct. But there probably wouldn't have been room. There's an interactive map here that should help with the geography. You can choose the books or the TV series to see who travelled where and when.

As Dany's fleet passed, I think Ellaria sailed out with a small fleet to meet them rather than her stopping at Sunspear. Also, since ships were required to ferry the Dornish army to KL, clearly there wouldn't have been room for them on that trip; being full to the gunwales with Dothraki and Unsillied.

the map helps, though someone made the point that the armies need provisions and they more lilkey get them in Dorne then on tiny abandoned island.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,857 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

DeadHand wrote: »
    Soldiers who have all frivolity removed from them by a unique process of physical and psychological conditioning and alteration.

Unsillied. Always Unsillied.

latest?cb=20130429062009

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

the map helps, though someone made the point that the armies need provisions and they more lilkey get them in Dorne then on tiny abandoned island.
    There are lots of ports along the coast of Essos to stop and resupply if needed. The closest to Dragonstone would be Pentos iirc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

There are lots of ports along the coast of Essos to stop and resupply if needed. The closest to Dragonstone would be Pentos iirc.

shes not going to go back to Easteros!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

shes not going to go back to Easteros!
    No she certainly isn't. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Ap1234

I think I missed it but was years greyjoy hung from the front of the boat or is she still alive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,972 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Ap1234 wrote:
    I think I missed it but was years greyjoy hung from the front of the boat or is she still alive

No. It was Mama Martell and one of the daughters.

Yara's alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Ap1234

Next episode will be great so hope they save yard and the on ����

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Harambe

No. It was Mama Martell and one of the daughters.

Yara's alive.

No it wasn't it was 2 of the sand snakes that Euron killed who were hanging from the ship.

Ellaria Sand, Tyene Sand & Yara Greyjoy are all being kept alive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement