Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access Bet365 on a Cloud PC

Options
  • 17-07-2017 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

This is a fairly common problem if you are using a VPN but I don't understand why I can't access 365 on a Cloud PC.  Reason I use a Cloud PC is because my broadband speed is not great but it is fast enough to allow me to remote onto a Cloud PC and internet speed is not an issue after that.
    From what I can tell the Amazon Instance I am using is not behind a VPN.   I am based in N.Ireland and my Cloud PC is hosted in London.  I'm not looking to pull the woll over the bookies eyes as I have asked them why I can't access their site and they tell me its because I am using a managed connection.  But I am not doing anything else other than logging in from a Cloud PC which works fine with my other 2 Bookie accounts,  Paddy Power and BetVictor.
    I have read it is because 365 uses flash player; Is there any other potential solution other than using a proxy or a VPN service as these are detectable and also infer that I am trying to be sneaky?

Advertisement