Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Skintight Black Skinny Jeans

• 17-07-2017 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

This thread has probably been done to death but I'm wondering who does the best skintight black skinny jeans?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

I have several pairs of Marks & Spencer's 'Super Skinny' jeans in a number of different colours. I find them to be a good tight fit from the ankle up, though of course they do stretch a bit with some wear - link to them here. They are not very heavy - they feel quite soft and cottony, which you may not like but I do. For me they're easily some of the nicest jeans I've had for a while - hence buying them in a few different colours...!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

What gender are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭izzyregan

GingerLily wrote: »
    What gender are you looking for?

Female please

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭dizzyn

gutenberg wrote: »
    I have several pairs of Marks & Spencer's 'Super Skinny' jeans in a number of different colours. I find them to be a good tight fit from the ankle up, though of course they do stretch a bit with some wear - link to them here. They are not very heavy - they feel quite soft and cottony, which you may not like but I do. For me they're easily some of the nicest jeans I've had for a while - hence buying them in a few different colours...!

Tried these and was happy with the shape etc BUT... 4 weeks after I bought a pair they ripped!! I was so disappointed! I usually buy the Super Stretch Skinny Jeans from Penneys. They are 13 euro and I find them perfect tbh. They're really great, especially if you're on a budget

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

River Island's Mollys or Amelies jeans are lovely. I have mollys in several shades.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

dizzyn wrote: »
    Tried these and was happy with the shape etc BUT... 4 weeks after I bought a pair they ripped!! I was so disappointed! I usually buy the Super Stretch Skinny Jeans from Penneys. They are 13 euro and I find them perfect tbh. They're really great, especially if you're on a budget

Oh no!! Did you bring them back to M&S to see about a refund or exchange? They're usually quite good about that....

I had a pair of them rip on me as well, along a seam. I suspect because they aren't very heavy denim they can be more vulnerable to it. In my case though I got about a year out of them before it happened. It's definitely annoying but since I paid about 20 quid for them I wasn't too put out, but I can understand that absolutely may not be the case for everyone.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I like the soft denim Leigh fit from Topshop. They haven't seemed to fade that much and I've had them about a year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I'm a recent convert to skinny jeans....now that I've lost weight and I can actually wear them. I also love the Super Stretch Skinny Jeans from Penney's - I've had one pair over 6 months now with regular washing and wearing and they're still perfect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I have several pairs of the cropped skinnys from M&S - love them, nice soft cotton fit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

I got a pair of the asda wonderfit and they are super skinny and soft and stretchy.
    https://direct.asda.com/george/womens-jeans/wonderfit-skinny-jeans-black/GEM363759,default,pd.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

ooh I bought a pair of Asda wonderfit crop jeans - they are so comfy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭Casualcontrol1

Penneys super skinny jeans are the bomb.. I haven’t been able to get them in a while though? :/ I have recently got the new ‘lift’ skinny jeans though which are great.. for €11 you can’t go wrong :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

I have a pair of Dr.Denims, got them on sale in Littlewoods for €40. Best skinny jeans I have ever had, they keep their shape even after wearing for a couple of days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,318 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Penneys super skinny jeans are the bomb.. I haven’t been able to get them in a while though? :/ I have recently got the new ‘lift’ skinny jeans though which are great.. for €11 you can’t go wrong :)

Do they lift the bum up or why are they called `lift' jeans?

Anyone know where you can get a nice pair of bootcut ripped jean?

I have seen loads of skinny ripped jeans and loads of people wearing them but I would prefer if they were bootcut style as well thanks.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement