Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Finance

Options
  • 17-07-2017 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi I have a car on finance with yourselves. It is also fully comp insurance through yourselves with RSA as the Underwritter. My car is a write off and your insurance company are refusing the insurance. Where can I return the keys in full settlement of this debt owing to you??????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 OldBoro

Take it nobody is interested in this o e with Bank of Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

OldBoro wrote: »
    Hi I have a car on finance with yourselves. It is also fully comp insurance through yourselves with RSA as the Underwritter. My car is a write off and your insurance company are refusing the insurance. Where can I return the keys in full settlement of this debt owing to you??????
    Hi OldBoro,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

I'm very sorry to hear this.

I would recommend to contact Bank of Ireland Finance on 1890 66 44 66 to discuss any out-standing car finance.  

Thanks again,

Kareana  

Advertisement