Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment processing time

Options
  • 17-07-2017 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi guys,
    I have one day left on my application (probably meaning until midnight) and I just wrapped it up and made the payment, which is currently being listed as being processed. 
    Do you know how long this will take or...how long it took for you. Just concerned it wont be processed by the time the deadline hits..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

It took 1 day for my payment to be processed last month.
    Have the Point of Entry letter now so the whole process was fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 filmfanb

Ya, payment went through. I was bricking it as I missed deadline once before because of police certs/life
    How long did it take in total for the POE to be served? Hearing some good things with the timing.
    Hopefully on track for leaving end of August.

Took 8 days for the POE letter to be served. It was very fast. I applied a few years ago and it took 2 months.

I am planning to leave middle of September.

Very nice.
    Well, its all a go.
    Ive been tip toeing around it for a long time but only in a situation now to give it a go, really excited but absolutely ****ting it at the same time.

Best of luck. My main concern in moving over is finding relevant work.

• Advertisement

Best of luck. My main concern in moving over is finding relevant work.
    What line you in?
    Im the same. I work in IT and all self trained and no degree so was nervous at first but apparently the IT industry is thriving in Toronto and they like the accent.

Advertisement