Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser Recommendation - Red Hair

Options
  • 17-07-2017 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭

Hi, looking for a hairdresser recommendation for Dublin city centre /southside to dye hair a natural red/ strawberry blonde.
    I had a hairdresser but she left (I wasn't too mad about her tbh), so now I've to find someone new sort out my colour before my wedding in 7 weeks :(

I have balyage at the moment and I'm hoping to top that up and add a nice copper toner to brighten up the colour, my hair likes to go very dark with toner so really need someone that knows what they're doing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

GingerLily wrote: »
    Hi, looking for a hairdresser recommendation for Dublin city centre /southside to dye hair a natural red/ strawberry blonde.
    I had a hairdresser but she left (I wasn't too mad about her tbh), so now I've to find someone new sort out my colour before my wedding in 7 weeks :(

I have balyage at the moment and I'm hoping to top that up and add a nice copper toner to brighten up the colour, my hair likes to go very dark with toner so really need someone that knows what they're doing.

I know you said Dublin but I'm hearing some fantastic things about Denise in Pelo Hairdressing in Newbridge.

She seems to be the go-to stylist lately and her hair is red too .
    Like I said, I know you specified Dublin but just thought I'd throw that in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Rochelle in Reds is an amazing colourist but I've no experience with her colouring red hair (I'm brunette). She's extremely talented though I'd highly recommend her for a colour. She's never cut my hair though so can't recommend her cutting skills

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭abrr1000

I get my hair coloured by either Marija or Natalie in Boutique hair salon they are very well trained in colour I highly recommend them

Advertisement