Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel insurance

Options
  • 17-07-2017 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've been tying to get through by phone and its literally impossible. I'm 10+ mins on hold each time and no one answers!

I just have a couple of questions re Business credit cards:

1. Is comprehensive travel insurance included on all business credit cards?
    2. I’ve seen online where comprehensive travel insurance is included, it covers you and up to 3 colleagues at a time. To avail of this, do you need to name the colleagues upfront i.e. assuming that they cannot be changed?
    [*]

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

LorMoroney wrote: »
    I've been tying to get through by phone and its literally impossible. I'm 10+ mins on hold each time and no one answers!

I just have a couple of questions re Business credit cards:

• Is comprehensive travel insurance included on all business credit cards?
    • I’ve seen online where comprehensive travel insurance is included, it covers you and up to 3 colleagues at a time. To avail of this, do you need to name the colleagues upfront i.e. assuming that they cannot be changed?
    [*]

Thanks
    [*]
    Hi LorMoroney,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear that you have had difficulty getting through to the relevant department.

Please see the link here for more information on travel insurance on the business card also on the left side of the website it will inform you about the terms and conditions of the account.

If you have any further queries please call our team on 0818 251 251 and select option 1 and an advisor with account access will be happy to help you.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement