Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is normal use for Flash Monotron Time clocks on Elec distribution Panels please?

Options
  • 17-07-2017 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,471 ✭✭✭✭

I am seeing them on a lot of panels and none of the office staff have any idea!
    So far seeing them in normal office accommodation.

Would welcome some pointers.
    Thanks as always

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭LeBash

I am seeing them on a lot of panels and none of the office staff have any idea!
    So far seeing them in normal office accommodation.

Would welcome some pointers.
    Thanks as always

Most likely outdoor lighting but it could be anything, maybe heating or lighting in a public or reception area. Turn on the overide and have a look around.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,471 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

LeBash wrote: »
    Most likely outdoor lighting but it could be anything, maybe heating or lighting in a public or reception area. Turn on the overide and have a look around.

Thanks, the one I showed I think is on constant as I think the lights are controlled by BMS

I have to do an after hours/after dark audit so maybe turn it off and see what goes off if lights:D

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Advertisement