Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get historic statements?

Options
  • 17-07-2017 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi,
    I would like to get bank statements from a couple of months around 2013 (not sure exact months at the moment)
    Can you let me know how I do that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi,
    I would like to get bank statements from a couple of months around 2013 (not sure exact months at the moment)
    Can you let me know how I do that?
    Hi MostlyLurks,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

In order to get previous statement you have two options: 

-E-statements go as far back as 2012 through 365 online, when you log in if the dates you are requesting are not there you can simply call our customer service desk on 0818 365 365 and an advisor will update this for you and they will be avail after 24 hours for you to print off.

-If you do not have access to 365 online you will have to call our customer service desk on 0818 365 365 and an advisor can also order the statements to go out in the post, there would be a charge for this service.

Please let me know if there is anything I can help with.

Thanks

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 33 MostlyLurks

thanks Kareana.
    I had not noticed that the records on 365online go back that far!

Advertisement