Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HUE issue with SIRI

Options
  • 17-07-2017 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭

I have a strange issue with my HUE setup (3bulbs 1 strip) that i cant seem to find any answers to. Basically SIRI stops working completely with HUE after a short period of time on my phone \ ipad , I get "sorry i ddint hear back from any of your devices" despite every other HUE app working without issue.

To resolve it, I have to basically wipe everything and start again, remove the bridge etc etc... then it works for about a week or so until i get the same issue, really annoying. I know its only a small thing in the grand scheme of things, but my kids love messing around with SIRI so they are constantly badgering me to try get it working again.

Ive tried changing the ZIGBEE channel and a few other things but nothing seems to work. Very annoying

Advertisement