Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAYG App Android

Options
  • 17-07-2017 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am having trouble with the App since June.  If i click on an amount to topup it asks me if I am sure but DOES NOT show a Yes/No button to confirm.  I have to wait until I can use a computer or get to a shop in order to TopUp.  When I converted to PAYG one of the advantages was using the mobile app.  Can you please advise what the issue is?

Thanks

Margaret

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Margaret,

We are sorry to read of this inconvenience.

We are not aware of a specific issue affecting the PAYG app. Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it? It may have undergone updates in June.

Regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Getronicle

Hi, I have the same issue with the app on Android. I tried tapping in the bottom right corner of the confirmation box that pops up and it worked. So the button is still there just invisible unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Getronicle,

Thank you for making us aware of this.

Can you try updating your app to see if the button is visible? Alternatively, you may need to reinstall the app if you are still encountering this.

We hope this helps.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Aoife

Advertisement