Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have I gotten Full Cap 1 Exemptions

• 17-07-2017 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Just graduated from a college and was expecting to miss out on one exemption for Cap 1 because of first year module problem.

The email I got
    We are happy to advise that your recent eligibility/exemption application to Chartered Accountants Ireland has been reviewed and approved. You can see the outcome of this review through your web portal, which will also guide to through the steps you need to take next. To log in to the web portal you will need your student number XXXXXX and your password you created previously.

If you have been offered a training contract by one of our recognised training firms the firm will enrol you to the course programme. If you are training through the Flexible Option Route you will receive a further email with details on how to progress your enrolment. The link below will not open until the end of August so please avail of the alternative enrolment process.

Following are the Exemption Granted courses :
    Curriculum Course
    CAP1- CA Proficiency 1 CAP1 Financial Accounting
    CAP1- CA Proficiency 1 CAP1 Finance
    CAP1- CA Proficiency 1 CAP1 Management Accounting
    CAP1- CA Proficiency 1 CAP1 Taxation (ROI)
    CAP1- CA Proficiency 1 CAP1 Law (ROI)

Logged in and looked at Exam Results and it said:
    Curriculum - CAP1- CA Proficiency 1
    Cumulative result - Pass
    Location -
    Academic year started - 17/18
    Academic year completed - 17/18

I know it's stupid but does it mean I have gotten all Cap 1 exemptions as I am doing a masters and the head expected that I would unlikely get Fin Accounting one.

Comments

Advertisement