Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Stolen car - please help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭MelBri

Setanter wrote: »
    I am in €50
    PM me the details when target achieved.

Thank you so much! I can't tell you how much I appreciate that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

I'm in - but only for the good karma

begbysback wrote: »
    I'm in - but only for the good karma

Hahaha, thanks for that!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

I had no idea the value was so low, heres one thats far newer with new nct and some tax for 550 quid op. https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/04-mitsubishi-space-star-price-dropped-to-sell/15659846

Don't even bother claiming insurance for the old one, the excess exceeds the value of it.

That's a Space Star, not a Space Wagon. OP said it was a 7 seater that was stolen, the Space Star is only a 5 seater so may not be a suitable replacement.

spockety wrote: »
    That's a Space Star, not a Space Wagon. OP said it was a 7 seater that was stolen, the Space Star is only a 5 seater so may not be a suitable replacement.

Oh no! I hadn't realized it's a space star and not a space wagon. You're right that they only have 5 seats instead of 7 seats

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sexual Chocolate

This happen in the underground or outdoor ? Did the security get anything from the cctv ?

This happen in the underground or outdoor ? Did the security get anything from the cctv ?

Underground, as luck would have it none of the cctv was pointed towards the car when it was parked, they did see a man driving up the exit ramp and away with the car but only the back of him can be seen so it's not very helpful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

If 10 others agree, I'll give you €50.00 in paypal and you can buy the replacement car

I'm In. Pm me when we have the details and I'll transfer the 50 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭bear1

I must say, what a fantastic bunch of people we have on here.
    The generosity goes over and beyond expectations and you all should give yourselves a pat on the back for your attitude and selfless acts.
    Op, right now I can't commit but if the target isn't hit then I can join in.
    I'd say yes now but I've got serious car issues which has put me in a crappy position and a nice credit card bill for next week (due pay day yippee)
    But I'll give what I can.

• Advertisement

Skatedude wrote: »
    I'm In. Pm me when we have the details and I'll transfer the 50 quid.

Thank you so much!!

bear1 wrote: »
    I must say, what a fantastic bunch of people we have on here.
    The generosity goes over and beyond expectations and you all should give yourselves a pat on the back for your attitude and selfless acts.
    Op, right now I can't commit but if the target isn't hit then I can join in.
    I'd say yes now but I've got serious car issues which has put me in a crappy position and a nice credit card bill for next week (due pay day yippee)
    But I'll give what I can.

I 100% agree with you!! I'm new to boards and I'm completely amazed by the generous people on here, it absolutely blew me away to see people help me out like this. Thank you for the very kind offer but I think the target has just been reached! I wish you the best of luck with your own car issue and thank you for trying to help me out.

So the target has been hit and I want to thank everyone so so much! I can't explain how much this means and how much I appreciate your generosity. The community on here are absolutely fantastic and if I can ever do anything at all to help any of you out let me know! I'll post an update once the car is sorted but again guys, thank you so much! You're all incredible and you've really helped me out of a bad situation! thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Setanter

All done, good luck with the new motor.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Post up some pictures of whatever you buy and christen it the boardsie mobile.

Setanter wrote: »
    All done, good luck with the new motor.

Thanks a million!

bear1 wrote: »
    Post up some pictures of whatever you buy and christen it the boardsie mobile.

There'll definitely be a photo update! and it'll be the boardsie mobile for life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭HurlingRanker

Well this thread certainly took an unexpected turn, fair play to those of you who chipped in :)

Well this thread certainly took an unexpected turn, fair play to those of you who chipped in :)

Definitely wasn't expecting it to go this way, these guys are amazing

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,542 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Money sent :)

• Advertisement

antodeco wrote: »
    Money sent :)

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 incaseiforget

If 10 others agree, I'll give you €50.00 in paypal and you can buy the replacement car

Fabulous idea...fair dues!
    Please count me in!
    Please p.m me details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Fabulous idea...fair dues!
    Please count me in!
    Please p.m me details

If still needed count me in

If still needed count me in

Thanks so much! I'm getting the donations together, will let you know. Thanks again!

Payment sent

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Ditto.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Fair play to you guys helping out.
    Some fecker is recking a black car the last 20 minutes at the top of broombridge road.

No cop of course.

Payment sent

Thank you!

Ditto.

Thanks so much!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

antodeco wrote: »
    Count me in aswell

I'm not going to look through the whole thread.. but if needed count me in too. Pm me.

Advertisement