Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Stolen car - please help!

Options
1235»

Comments

Only spotted this thread the other day. Well wear and fair play to the contributors here. Wasn't in a position to contribute myself unfortunately but may be able to help come NCT time if theres any issues. I know what its like to have that kind of independence taken away whether its a €500 or €50k motor. Doesn't matter. Best of luck with the new wagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Villan11

What an amazing thread, happy motoring OP, and huge shout out to those who donated. The boards.ie community really is quality!
    MelBri wrote: »
    Hey Guys! Just wanted to let you know I got the car sorted today! Thanks again for all your help with advice and donations and everything else. Wish all of you the best of luck with everything in the future and thanks again for being so generous! Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Mitsubishi?

bear1 wrote: »
    Mitsubishi?

Horse outside

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Mitsubishi?

Looks like a mitsubishi grandis. Nice buy for five hundred quid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Horse outside

I honestly don't get this.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MelBri

Looks like a mitsubishi grandis. Nice buy for five hundred quid

Pretty good, needs a good clean out inside and tax and a few things to sort for nct but happy with it

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MelBri

Only spotted this thread the other day. Well wear and fair play to the contributors here. Wasn't in a position to contribute myself unfortunately but may be able to help come NCT time if theres any issues. I know what its like to have that kind of independence taken away whether its a €500 or €50k motor. Doesn't matter. Best of luck with the new wagon.

That's a really great offer, thanks for that. Really appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭mel123

Only came across this thread, wow. Fair play to all who contributed, good karma will come back your way for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭mullingar

I never knew until I looked at the Grandis Wiki page that it had either a 2.4 petrol or a VAG 2.0 TDI lump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

I honestly don't get this.

Fitzy drives his Mitzy - Rubber Bandits
    https://genius.com/Rubberbandits-horse-outside-lyrics

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Hats off to everyone on here who donated - just seeing this thread now. Well done to you all. Well wear with the new motor OP.

Advertisement