Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Players you loved to watch...

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

Growing up watching Finn Harps I loved watching Niall Bonner, Paddy "Rivaldo" McGranaghan. Also the pairing of Kevin McHugh and Damien Whitehead seemed to score for fun in division one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Georgi Kinkladze.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Used to love the authority Gennaro Gattuso would stamp on a game. And then his double act with Pirlo was a sight to behold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭The Golden Miller

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Used to love the authority Gennaro Gattuso would stamp on a game. And then his double act with Pirlo was a sight to behold.

Gattuso wasn't great. All bluster and playing up to the crowd to try and let on he was a hard man, when he was anything but. Little weasel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Gattuso wasn't great. All bluster and playing up to the crowd to try and let on he was a hard man, when he was anything but. Little weasel

Little weasel? FFS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭deadybai

rob316 wrote:
    Luis Suarez is without doubt the best player I've seen in person though. Strong, clinical, deceptively quick, a nightmare for any defender. A pure street footballer. A born winner will go to any lengths to not lose. Definitely the most complete striker since the great Brazilian Ronaldo imo.

I'd take Torres over Suarez from his Liverpool days. Absolutely loved watching him . Similar enough to Henry who I also loved watching.

Rooney in full flight was unreal to watch also . His pace back in the day was extremely underrated. But his passion was why I loved to watch him.

Advertisement