Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IP Card for Risco LightSys2 faults?

Options
  • 17-07-2017 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, just getting used to posting. Is anyone having any issue's with the IPC2 on the lightsys2? I'm having no probs with gprs/cloud but the IP card...just grief. (This was done with 2 different panels & 2 different IPC's, both changed around.)
    The firmware on 1 was originally 3.2 but flashed to latest version 5.-, & the other panel had latest firmware already on it. So panel(s) are programmed. Power down. Put the IPC onto the board with a working LAN inserted. Then power up. I have only 3 LED's on IP card, red yellow & green.
    Head to Install, auto scan BUS, 1 panel ID'd it correctly as an IPC2, go to comm's menu, go to No.3 IP, select it, comes back out to No 3, exit engineer mode, save data....then the rkp tells me there's an IP comm fault, where are we going wrong? On the other panel I wasn't even given the choice of selecting IP in the comm menu!!!
    Any idea's would be much appreciated, thanks
    Tagged:

Advertisement