Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Allcast to Chromecast

• 17-07-2017 10:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

This may be the wrong forum so apologies in advance and mods feel free to move..

I got a new chromecast working fine with youtube and some other apps. I have used Allcast app before but last two days it doesnt seem to find the chromecast

Tried rebooting, reinstalling and updating but no joy

Anyone any tips on what to do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

I had a similar issue with allcast, just stopped detecting my chromecasts. Ended up getting a different app and the problem has never returned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Owryan wrote: »
    I had a similar issue with allcast, just stopped detecting my chromecasts. Ended up getting a different app and the problem has never returned.

I cant seem to find one to work with showbox so thats why i was using Allcast

I like the simplicity of showbox

Dont think we can talk about s*****x here,but it is not working at the moment anyway.

Dont think we can talk about s*****x here,but it is not working at the moment anyway.

Oops!!

With regard to alternative apps to work with chromecadt any suggestions?

i use localcast or bubbleupnup

• Advertisement

i use localcast or bubbleupnup

Tried local cast and got an error bout not supporting files. il try bubbleupnup..thanks

Ended up using Google Home mirror screen casting and it is just as good as allcast ☺

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

I found if I'd been using youtube without disconnecting fully then the subsequent apps wouldn't pick it up. What did work is if I open up the youtube app again after closing..reconnect then disconnect then try the new app (like netflix) then it would pick it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

Avia media player works with chromecast

Advertisement