Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card limit request

Options
  • 18-07-2017 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Hi - put in a request regarding a credit limit via card care on 7th July, someone rang on the 10th and said BOI would be in touch.. I'm wondering how long this usually takes?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Shivi111 wrote: »
    Hi - put in a request regarding a credit limit via card care on 7th July, someone rang on the 10th and said BOI would be in touch.. I'm wondering how long this usually takes?
    Thanks.
    Hi Shivi111,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear this.

The process would normally take a couple of days from when you received the phone call and discussed the application with the advisor. 

As you should of received a confirmation letter by now I would recommend that you call our credit card team on 0818 251 251 and a advisor with account access will be happy to help you.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks again,

Kareana  

Advertisement