Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cancel credit card

Options
  • 18-07-2017 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi Team,

I cancelled my Credit card in January, got my balancing statement and transferred the exact amount i have just seen that the card is still operational and incurring no payment charges 

can someone call me to rectify the situa

I do not bank with you, and the card relates back to my university days. i have attempted several times to speak with a customer service agent but no one picks up the line

thanks in advance for any prompt reply

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

broker080 wrote: »
    Hi Team,

I cancelled my Credit card in January, got my balancing statement and transferred the exact amount i have just seen that the card is still operational and incurring no payment charges

can someone call me to rectify the situation >SNIP<

I do not bank with you, and the card relates back to my university days. i have attempted several times to speak with a customer service agent but no one picks up the line

thanks in advance for any prompt reply
    Hi broker080,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Sorry to hear this.

Please contact our credit cards on 0818 251 251 as an advisor with account access will be able to help you solve the matter.

Our team are there from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.

We would recommend that you delete your contact details above for security reasons.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Rep, you need to delete from quote too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

sKeith wrote: »
    Rep, you need to delete from quote too.
    Hi sKeith,

Thanks for your post.

I have removed it there.

Thank you for that. 

Have a nice day.