Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to Camervan/Motorhome travel

Options
  • 18-07-2017 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

My other-half and me are considering taking a trip around Normandy and Brittany next year for a few weeks with our 2 dogs.

We've never done anything like this before, and before we make any decisions, I'd love to research everything!! From RV hire, to roads in the areas/campsite rules/things we might not no, as well as obviously bringing our dogs with us. We're total novices so i want to learn all I can to see if it's right for us!

Does anyone have any good sites we should look up or places I should look to for info? We are also not against buying a second hand camper as opposed to renting (if we can justify the investment).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭huddlejonny

Everyone I know loves campervans but I only know a handful of people who have them. It's a lifestyle choice so my advice would be to rent one out first before committing any big money towards one.

As for France, we usually stay in Yelloh Village campsites. This is one of our favorites:

http://www.yellohvillage.co.uk/camping/le_ranolien

All the other information you need is somewhere in this forum :)

Advertisement