Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsport frustration

Options
  • 18-07-2017 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭

Usual problem...I register a device, log out, log in, get the message "failed to register DRM license" or something like that, and then "you don't have this device registered, wait another month to swap a device".

This has happened monthly since the "free service" was launched, and I have tried PC, iPad, Android devices, etc.

Can anyone please help? And please dont send me to call support....and I try to chat to someone from support but "someone will be you shortly" became a 20 minutes wait...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi gzoladz,

I'm very sorry to hear this.

Can you please PM me your account number and full name and I will look into this for you?

Thanks,
    Anna.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Sent thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Thanks for that.

Once I have heard back I will update you.

Thanks,
    Anna

eir: Anna wrote: »
    Thanks for that.

Thanks,
    Anna

10 days with little progress... The representative leaves, and the new representative asking for id confirmation to start from zero...

10 days wasted, this is beyond frustrating.... The level of incompetency is reaching levels unheard of...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

gzoladz wrote: »
    eir: Anna wrote: »
    Thanks for that.

Thanks,
    Anna

10 days with little progress... The representative leaves, and the new representative asking for id confirmation to start from zero...

10 days wasted, this is beyond frustrating.... The level of incompetency is reaching levels unheard of...
    Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this. I have received your PM about this and I will be back in touch shortly.

- Adam

• Advertisement

Bump!

Time keeps running, all I am getting are nonsense questions with the sole objectivenof wearing me out...nowhere near a solution.

Bump!

Time keeps running, all I am getting are nonsense questions with the sole objectivenof wearing me out...nowhere near a solution.
    Hi,

I sincerely apologise for the delay here. I have been in touch with our technical support team and they have advised that one of your devices is connecting to digiweb for this service. They would require you to give them a ring on 1890260260 or free phone 1901 so they can look into this further for you I'm afraid.

- Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi,

I sincerely apologise for the delay here. I have been in touch with our technical support team and they have advised that one of your devices is connecting to digiweb for this service. They would require you to give them a ring on 1890260260 or free phone 1901 so they can look into this further for you I'm afraid.

- Adam

Can you please organise for them to give me a call? It is the minimum I expect after weeks of going through this (twice}.

Hi,

- Adam

Can you please organise for them to give me a call? It is the minimum I expect after weeks of going through this (twice}.
    I'm afraid I'd be unable to arrange a call back from here. Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

I'm afraid I'd be unable to arrange a call back from here. Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

2 weeks of my time wasted due to incompetency and careless customer service...

• Advertisement

- Adam

2 weeks of my time wasted due to incompetency and careless customer service...
    I am really sorry that I couldn't be of more assistance here.

- Adam

Advertisement