Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H2H pay league?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

jay0109 wrote: »
    My biggest score in recent weeks and still lost. And prob no promotion either.
    Choker!

Delighted to have just edged this one! Think I finished 4th in league 1 so that should be good enough be amazing if everyone above takes their place that'll mean back to back to back promotions the only high points of a pretty average season really. I seem to be a le to luck box these h2hs!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Lyndzo

Ahhh,

RDF is the winner, super close good comp :D

Lyndzo wrote: »
    Ahhh,

RDF is the winner, super close good comp :D

RFD! Who would call their tram RDF that's crazy talk :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Lyndzo

:eek:
    jimmii wrote: »
    RFD! Who would call their tram RDF that's crazy talk :pac:

:D:D guess ive been trying to catch you for so long my letter got twisted :pac::D:p:cool:

Lyndzo wrote: »
    :eek:

:D:D guess ive been trying to catch you for so long my letter got twisted :pac::D:p:cool:

I was in such a team name induced rage I changed my team into a tram it's spreading :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement