Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards FF Pay League 17/18

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Top of this overnight :D leader had no pool cover

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Hackers

That has been fixed already, I can assure you :-)
    stephenl15 wrote: »
    Top of this overnight :D leader had no pool cover

Hackers wrote: »
    That has been fixed already, I can assure you :-)

Haha Salah? :P utd cleanie will have you back on top in any case

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Hackers

Indeed Salah, took him out when injured for Alli thinking he would drop 0.2 or 0.3. Overall did not lose much in terms of points but now have 0.5 less to play with budget wise!
    Haha Salah? :P utd cleanie will have you back on top in any case

Bumping this.

Business end of the season. Top 5 the money places, all very tight as to be expected :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Best of luck to everyone in the last round of games.

Super competitive again

kilburn wrote: »
    Best of luck to everyone in the last round of games.

Super competitive again

Thread was quiet enough this season. Mustnt be too many regulars near the top. Hoping to consolidate 2nd myself rather than try something mad to nick top

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Forgot this thread was here. Moved back up to fourth place but more concerned with not dropping out of top 5 than bothering the top 3.

Need a few differentials to close the 110 point gap to the leader

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Rodgeb

Need a few differentials to close the 110 point gap to the leader
    Let's not rule anything out for what is usually the craziest GW of the season....
    I'm leading at the moment but played my wildcard last week and had an absolute nightmare of a DGW so now very nervously looking over my shoulder. Whatever way the points may fall tomorrow a big shout out to Zarquon

• Advertisement

Looks like some movement in places

Think I've held second just about. A couple of lads below me with PVA Robbo double up nearly burnt me. Could've nicked first until Palace got their goals

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

I should have entered this!!

Always next season !

So near and yet so far. Respectable 4th place finish. 98 (-4) saw me make up ground. Just not enough. 7 points separating 2nd and 4th. Congrats to the lads who finished above us and commiserations to those below. It’s been a slog of a season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭timbel

Nearly caught 2nd and nearly got caught by 4th. Gotta be happy with 3rd. Nice run in to get back in the money and highest ever finish to boot.

remoteboy wrote: »
    So near and yet so far. Respectable 4th place finish. 98 (-4) saw me make up ground. Just not enough. 7 points separating 2nd and 4th. Congrats to the lads who finished above us and commiserations to those below. It’s been a slog of a season.
    timbel wrote: »
    Nearly caught 2nd and nearly got caught by 4th. Gotta be happy with 3rd. Nice run in to get back in the money and highest ever finish to boot.

THat was me in 2nd. Robertson and PVA had me sweating. I couldn't believe my eyes, for them both to get 18pts. Lucky I had a decent cushion. Still €180 and €120 for yee so happy days. Congrats all

Think I've held second just about. A couple of lads below me with PVA Robbo double up nearly burnt me. Could've nicked first until Palace got their goals

I think you had overtaken me when Arnie scored in the 65th minute but it swung back in my favour a few minutes later when Zaha scored and then nearly straight away Burnley CS wipeout.
    Delighted with the win, nearly blew it but Zaha and PVA have been legends despite being safe for a few weeks. Enjoy the summer, looking forward to starting it all again come August

Rodgeb wrote: »
    I think you had overtaken me when Arnie scored in the 65th minute but it swung back in my favour a few minutes later when Zaha scored and then nearly straight away Burnley CS wipeout.
    Delighted with the win, nearly blew it but Zaha and PVA have been legends despite being safe for a few weeks. Enjoy the summer, looking forward to starting it all again come August

Haha yeah I was getting notions at that stage :P saw Palace scored and was praying it wasn't Zaha or PVA and we no how that turned out :P congrats bud great season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Congratulations to the winners, I am happy enough to finish 27th ;)

1st - Mark McGettigan - €900
    2nd - Mark Mansfield - €300
    3rd - Stephen Lawlor - € 200

Send me your bank info and I’ll send on ASAP.

Some great scoring in the league, fair play to all.

Will be in touch in July :)

• Advertisement

Congratulations to the winners, I am happy enough to finish 27th ;)

1st - Mark McGettigan - €900
    2nd - Mark Mansfield - €300
    3rd - Stephen Lawlor - € 200

Send me your bank info and I’ll send on ASAP.

Some great scoring in the league, fair play to all.

Will be in touch in July :)

Did we not agree to pay out top 5? There's a post from Kilburn on the previous page about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

remoteboy wrote: »
    Did we not agree to pay out top 5? There's a post from Kilburn on the previous page about it.

1st - 600
    2nd - 300
    3rd - 180
    4th - 120
    5th - 70

That is what was agreed on at the start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

1st - 600
    2nd - 300
    3rd - 180
    4th - 120
    5th - 70

That is what was agreed on at the start.

Sorry I posted in wrong league :) This was the 50 euro league for the big hitters:)

Sorry I posted in wrong league This was the 50 euro league for the big hitters

Dont be upsetting them 😂

Another long season has come to an end and as usual this was a super competitive league which went down to the final week to settle most of the prize spots, Zarquon would be proud.

Respectable 31st mid table position for myself.

1st Rodgeb 650
    2nd Stephenl15 300
    3rd Timbel 180
    4th Remoteboy 120
    5th Elefant 70

Can you all drop me a pm with your payment details and we can settle up ASAP.

We go again when the game is refreshed in July and Rodgeb can try to defend his title.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,883 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

At the start of the season I was thinking I would get a similar rank to fifith place at the worst.

But I am even miles off that 32nd place!
    I was thinking of not entering next year because I did so badly.
    But that will be the year I do well!
    haha

Fair play to those at the top very consistent stuff.
    Oh and thanks to the fella who ran this I am sure it was hard work setting it up.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Fair play to those at the top very consistent stuff. Oh and thanks to the fella who ran this I am sure it was hard work setting it up.

Thanks

Every year you improve i was 1m each year till i joined this forum hitting 100k each year now less hits and i would be higher

Another long season has come to an end and as usual this was a super competitive league which went down to the final week to settle most of the prize spots, Zarquon would be proud.

Respectable 31st mid table position for myself.

1st Rodgeb 650
    2nd Stephenl15 300
    3rd Timbel 180
    4th Remoteboy 120
    5th Elefant 70

Can you all drop me a pm with your payment details and we can settle up ASAP.

We go again when the game is refreshed in July and Rodgeb can try to defend his title.

Thanks Kilburn for setting this up.
    Just dropped you a pm with my details.

Thanks folks everyone has been in touch now i will pm all with payment details.

• Advertisement

Thanks folks everyone has been in touch now i will pm all with payment details.

Cool. Sent you a PM. Thanks again.

Advertisement