Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster

Options
  • 18-07-2017 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Bought Coronas and tickets to Jenny greene.
    Jenny Greene is on Friday and the Coronas is on the Saturday for the Galway Arts Festival the day they went on sale.
    Within a week I received the Jenny Greene tickets however I have yet to receive my Coronas tickets.
    I also have no have no option to print but they are on my account as standard post.
    I rang ticket master at about 17.00 today.
    It states customer service is opened until 22.00 however the moment I told the automated service my query is with an order I immediately got told the call was being cancelled. I tried this twice and the same result. I tried filling out the form for them to call me however the form is not mobile friendly, once I clicked the date field everything erased.
    Has anyone been in this situation before?
    What is the best way to get it resolved

Skinny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

At this point they're unlikely to arrive, but you can arrange with TM to go to the box office at the door with the relevant credit/debit card and collect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

ED E wrote: »
    At this point they're unlikely to arrive, but you can arrange with TM to go to the box office at the door with the relevant credit/debit card and collect.

If you do that go as early as possible. This was a while ago and for a late night gig... the 'sold out' venue got greedy and started to charge people on the door who had no tickets.. a lot of people going to collect tickets had to wait in the queue for ages. It was a nightmare. So I've always opted to
    1. print tickets
    2. If no print option then go to TM stall and buy.
    3. Get as early to the gig as possible to pick up.
    4. Post can never be relied upon.

Larger venues like o2 Arena or whatever are usually grand. Smaller venues can be risky.

Advertisement