Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

size of hkc sensor

Options
  • 18-07-2017 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Any know what the size of a hkc shock and contact wireless sensor is. I have a gap of 32 mm from top of a door. Will it fit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

eoin.d wrote: »
    Any know what the size of a hkc shock and contact wireless sensor is. I have a gap of 32 mm from top of a door. Will it fit?

Size: 122mm x 33mm x 33mm (main unit)
    Size: 78mm x 18mm x 12mm (magnet)

As its wireless you can have the device and magnet fitted either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭eoin.d

Thanks altor so I can just put the magnet on the door frame and it will be fine

Thanks altor so I can just put the magnet on the door frame and it will be fine

Yes, Id walk test to make sure gross and pulse settings suit then.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭eoin.d

Thanks for that altor

• Advertisement

Thanks for that altor

No problem, any other questions come back to us

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If you are mounting the sensor on a door that opens outwards beware of leaving the door open. The device is Class 2 not Class 3.

Advertisement