Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate Java developer question

Options
  • 18-07-2017 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hey just wondering for any developers how much salary did ye start off on after college and what was the average day like? Was it stressful? Thanks

Comments

Hey just wondering for any developers how much salary did ye start off on after college and what was the average day like? Was it stressful? Thanks

I have recently got a job as a graduate software testier for 31k, testing isn't dev but take it for what its worth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭chocolate boy123

I have recently got a job as a graduate software testier for 31k, testing isn't dev but take it for what its worth.

Very nice, do you enjoy it?

Its alright. Its a nice change having some money after 4 years in college and I get to learn a lot of interesting stuff while on the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Out of interest, which county is the job in. Dublin?

Out of interest, which county is the job in. Dublin?

Its not in Dublin. Its in a much smaller city.

• Advertisement
Advertisement