Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Goalkeeper Gloves Dublin

• 18-07-2017 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

Hi, any recommendations on the best place in the city to buy goalkeeper gloves. I usually get them online but I need them quickly so looking for a walk in shop if possible, anywhere around Dublin. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Any sports shop; Lifestyle, Elveries, Champion Sports etc should have them

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

GLaDOS wrote: »
    Any sports shop; Lifestyle, Elveries, Champion Sports etc should have them

Thanks! Some have better selections than others, any recommendations on which ones have the best selections?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Thanks! Some have better selections than others, any recommendations on which ones have the best selections?

Sports Direct on North Earl St maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭Radiant Cool Crazy Nightmare

There is a sport shop off O Connell street, I think its on Cathedral street. I know how to walk to it but dont know the name. Has a great selection of gloves. Its where I buy mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,592 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

There is a sport shop off O Connell street, I think its on Cathedral street. I know how to walk to it but dont know the name. Has a great selection of gloves. Its where I buy mine.

Sportsmith? Is that still open?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

astradave wrote: »

I thought that closed down 2 or 3 years ago. Used to love going in there when I lived in Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

The best place to buy gloves in Dublin is with Matt Gregg in his Just 4 Keepers shop in the DCU sports complex. You can also buy them online if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

pair of these lads sort you right out

?s=bWlrLWdsb3Zlcy5wbmd8cHJvZHVjdHMuem9vbXxpbWFnZXxpbWFnZQ%3D%3D&ext=.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭Radiant Cool Crazy Nightmare

astradave wrote: »

I found it on google, had to look it up and thats the name. It has closing down sale posters on the window in google images. Was the best shop for any gear, plus it always had people in it and seemed busy. Shame its closed if it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,500 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

pair of these lads sort you right out

?s=bWlrLWdsb3Zlcy5wbmd8cHJvZHVjdHMuem9vbXxpbWFnZXxpbWFnZQ%3D%3D&ext=.png

Bonus points if they still fit you after wearing them twice

• Advertisement
Advertisement