Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from After Hours

Options
  • 18-07-2017 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=104123919#post104123919

I totally disagree with the ban and the statement on the forum from the mod is totally out of order and inappropriate. A mod should be impartial. The banning statement on a public forum is unacceptable. I tried to get the mod to review the ban but got told he will not entertain me.

Mod-Golfproam banned permanently for trolling,being a dick, being a racist. Please don't reply further to it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Golfproam

Actually, forget my appeal. I'll take being banned as a badge of honour.

From what I’ve seen over the past day or so, getting banned from boards.ie should be an absolute prerequisite. If you’ve not been banned by this shower of morons then you’re obviously one of them.

My client asked what he should do so I suggested forgetting about it, this particular entity is of very little value to the Irish public. Avoid it like the plague. Why would you be bothered giving yourself a headache fighting with the gob****es that run this thing?

He took my advice and just put it down to experience. (http://www.dzyne.net/banned-from-boards-ie/)

You come up against another member who has expressed many times her/his sides agenda; If Boards or the member can’t point out in the debate where you are wrong [ which is fair ] the Moderator and member get you banned. Ah yes; good old censorship from people who when they can’t debate try and close debate down …Perhaps the web site should advertise itself as a place to exchange cookery tips.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

User banned for a month for re-registering to avoid forum ban

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement