Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hkc sabb adding

Options
  • 19-07-2017 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi all...i have added an outside bell to the quantom 70 it has id and when i test it on the panel it sounds but when i allow the system to go to alarm the inside bell sounds but the outside one the sabb just goes to strobe and does not give a siren...all help appreciated thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

How are you testing it?

I would not recommend setting off external sirens at this hour but your best way is, when out of engineer mode.

Press 0 # 9 and your CODE.

Watch the screen while it tests the sirens, when it says go outside, then do that as it will set off all sirens at that point and if you are inside you may not be able to hear the external one from the noise of the Internal siren.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭rocoso

thanks kub....did all that with ear muffs was away from the internal siren and the outside one did not sound but had the strobe on ...all tested at 3 pm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Have you got a panic button on that system?

If so make sure it is programmed to sound and set that off, then check to see has the external sounder gone off.

Your other option is to set the system fully and activate the system. Just make sure it is fully set as an exit fault alarm will not sound the external siren

Advertisement