Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for a Siberian Husky breeder

Options
  • 19-07-2017 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys it's my first post here so I hope I'm doing it right, I've been trying to find a Siberian Husky pup for the past few weeks generally around Leinster and haven't found many. I've gone on done deal and looked at different rescue centres for anything and majority of the ads on done deal are a decent bit away. Has the breed lost it's popularity lately? Anyway if any one has any idea of where I could get one or knows breeders I could contact please let me know.

Thanks guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

It hasn't lost its popularity, they just got more popular with the wrong owners in recent years which seems to have died off a bit. You're best bet would be to contact the breed club of Ireland and see is there any upcoming litters. They are not a 'beginner dog'.for want of a better word. They need a lot of attention and excercise, mental and physical.
    The breed club would be able to advise. Also done deal can be dodgy.

Advertisement