Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan application

Options
  • 19-07-2017 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, 

I applied for a loan last Thursday and have heard nothing about it yet. Your website says 24 hours. I have tried ringing but the wait times are ridiculous. Can someone give me an update?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi dokeeffenator,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear this.

Please be assured you will be contacted shortly in regards of your application once it has been reviewed by our lending team.

We are aware that our lending department are receiving a large amount of applications at the moment therefore it is taking slightly longer than we would like. :(

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dokeeffenator

Hi dokeeffenator,

Please be assured you will be contacted shortly in regards of your application once it has been reviewed by our lending team.

We are aware that our lending department are receiving a large amount of applications at the moment therefore it is taking slightly longer than we would like. :(

Thanks,

Kareana
    Hi Kareana,

Thanks for the reply.

I rang the loans department who said I was approved and that they would be emailing the documents to me but I have received nothing. It's almost a week now since I applied, surely something can be done to speed up the process and get the documents emailed. 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Hi Kareana,

Thanks for the reply.

I rang the loans department who said I was approved and that they would be emailing the documents to me but I have received nothing. It's almost a week now since I applied, surely something can be done to speed up the process and get the documents emailed. 

Cannot believe how slow the process is, with AIB its instant decision and instant funds in account 97.5% of the time. Bank of Ireland seem to be stuck in the 90's.

Hi dokeeffenator,

Thanks,

Kareana
    Hi Kareana,

Thanks for the reply.

Hi dokeeffenator,

Thanks for the reply. 

Sorry again to hear this.

Can you please check your inbox and Junk folder as sometimes the documents are treated as spam.

If the documents are not there if you call our lending department on 0818 200 334 an advisor with account access will be able to have a look into it for you.  

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dokeeffenator

Hi dokeeffenator,

Thanks,

Kareana
    Hi Kareana,

Thanks for the reply.

Hi dokeeffenator,

Thanks for the reply. 

Can you please check your inbox and Junk folder as sometimes the documents are treated as spam.

If the documents are not there if you call our lending department on 0818 200 334 an advisor with account access will be able to have a look into it for you.  

Thanks,

Kareana
    Hi Kareana,

They are not in my spam/junk folder. I would ring them but it takes an absolute ago to get through. 

• Advertisement

Hi dokeeffenator,

Thanks,

Kareana
    Hi Kareana,

Thanks for the reply.

Hi dokeeffenator,

Thanks for the reply. 

Thanks,

Kareana
    Hi Kareana,

They are not in my spam/junk folder. I would ring them but it takes an absolute ago to get through. 
    Hi dokeefenator,

Please be assured we have noted your feedback.

Our team are there from 8am-8pm.  

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. 

Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement