Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TDF stage 17 | 183km La Mure / Serre-Chevalier

Options
12346»

Comments

pelevin wrote: »
    I've not seen a huge amount of the race & it has been on a while so easy to forget things but of the top 3, is Bardet the only one to have attacked at any stage in the race so far? I know Uran has won in a sprint but that's not what I'd call an attack.

. . . Come to think of it Froome put in a bit of a dig the stage after Dan led up the final climb after Kwiatkowski dropped back but that'd hardly count as a meaningful effort.

Contador today probably put in the most meaningful effort of the tour in terms of GC, dirty/suspicious past or not he's still super fun to watch. Couldn't in good conscience cheer for him to win over all but still enjoy watching him when he has days like today.

Glad Matthews put in the effort to challenge for green he did, otherwise it would have been a much shallower victory for green with Kittel going out.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,430 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Beasty wrote: »
    Some serious aftertimimg with the poll. No one else had gone for Roglic when I voted and there was only a few km to go then....

And another 4 piled in after I posted this. Anyway, all sorted now

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

Beasty wrote: »
    And another 4 piled in after I posted this. Anyway, all sorted now

:P

My excuse is not watching it live and avoiding the thread till vowing time, saw the betting shop was still open I wagered my bet :D
    It's not often the bet is taken after the line...

Dahat is the winner though...by €330!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Has anyone ever seen Yates leading a group??

Does he ever put his wheel ahead of anyone? He spends every stage in the wheels, and is never at the front of a group!
    He just sucks all day , sneaky, and just not nice to watch !!!
    Thank god for AG2R and Sunweb + Martin to keep some attacking alive

Its a pity Martin, Barguil, Bardet and Aru didnt just decide ... Right lets all keep attacking the SlyBots until froome cracks...... He is getting it (relatively) easy....

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Advertisement