Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ProTank 4 RBA

Options
  • 19-07-2017 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,
    Is anyone using the ProTank 4 but not the rebuildable deck? I've mangled the threads on mine.
    I'll happily trade a pack of stock coil heads or arrange a paypal transfer for the same. I can't find anywhere that has just the deck in stock for sale and don't want to go to the expense of buying the complete kit again just for the deck.
    Thanks in advance
    Seamack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

I don't think the RBA was made available separately. Although I don't own one apparently the RBA from the Subtank does fit and work in the Protank 4.
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10014112/2390700-authentic-kangertech-subtank-mini-rba-plus-coil
    I know its single coil, but may get you back up and running. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Seamack

judas1369 wrote: »
    I don't think the RBA was made available separately. Although I don't own one apparently the RBA from the Subtank does fit and work in the Protank 4.

I know its single coil, but may get you back up and running. Best of luck!

Thanks for the tip - I'm hoping not to go down that road, I've just mastered a 2 coil build/wick Im really happy with. Unfortunately I cross threaded the cap that fits on the deck (and damaged the threads when separating), and while it's manageable now, down the road, I can see it becoming impossible to put back together. Thankfully I have another dual coil rba (wotofo conqueror) so I won't be stuck altogether when the inevitable happens

Advertisement