Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D Secure One Time Codes & Phone Activation

Options
  • 19-07-2017 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

Hi,
    On Banking 365 my correct mobile number is registered but "Mobile Phone Status" is shown as Inactive.
    Will one time codes still be sent to my phone when making online purchases under the new 3D Secure system?
    If not how do I get that status changed to active?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

franer1970 wrote: »
    Hi,
    On Banking 365 my correct mobile number is registered but "Mobile Phone Status" is shown as Inactive.
    Will one time codes still be sent to my phone when making online purchases under the new 3D Secure system?
    Thanks
    Hi franer1970,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

Please enter a incorrect code 3 times and the system will generate another code to be sent so you can active your mobile to receive the codes.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Also click here for more information on the 1 time codes if need.

Thanks

Kareana

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

franer1970 wrote: »
    Hi,
    On Banking 365 my correct mobile number is registered but "Mobile Phone Status" is shown as Inactive.
    Will one time codes still be sent to my phone when making online purchases under the new 3D Secure system?
    Thanks
    Hi franer1970,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

Please enter a incorrect code 3 times and the system will generate another code to be sent so you can active your mobile to receive the codes.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Also click here for more information on the 1 time codes if need.

Thanks

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭franer1970

Thanks Kareana

Advertisement