Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Madden NFL 18

• 19-07-2017 1:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭

With launch of Madden 18 just a month away we at MaddenPFL.com are pleased to announce the return of our Xbox One and PS4 Leagues for Madden 18!

Our thriving community has been around for over 6 years and is viewed as one of the best UK/EU Madden communities catering to all skill levels and NFL knowledge!

The Xbox leagues for Madden 18 will consist of two league's. Our flagship league 'the PFL' is for the dedicated gamer who wish to play competitive games of Madden. We are also launching our newly revamped league 'PFL Arena' which will be suited for those wishing to play a more casual game of madden within the CFM structure. The PFL Arena will have games scheduled for 5 days with 8 minute quarters. This league is dedicated for those gamers looking to join or get back into the CFM in madden and has longer advances to make it a more relaxed league. Thus it is ideal for new NFL fans to run there own franchise and build them as they like threw drafting, trading and free agency,

The PS4 League will make its return with a 1 game a week format - with the ability to move into one game every 5 days provided there is enough demand from the community.

We will also be running cup competitions during the season to suit people who like more relaxed games and different draft champions competitions for fun also, if you have any enquires please feel free to get in touch and don't hesitate to visit us at: www.maddenpfl.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Was rumoured to be coming to PC. But it isn't... such a pain in the hole, especially when the god awful super slow motion FIFA games get put out on it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Unfortunately the boards madden league has pretty much died and most have moved into the pfl site, but lots of good boardsies on there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I never knew about this. I'll definitely be in for the PS4 league. I play in a 13/14 team CFM and it is incredibly fun,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭tripperman

With Madden 18 trial available in EA Access and full release on Thursday coming, if your interested in some friendly game's on either Xbox 1 or PS4 don't be afraid to drop by Maddenpfl.com to play and look around and enjoy the banter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

tripperman wrote: »
    With Madden 18 trial available in EA Access and full release on Thursday coming, if your interested in some friendly game's on either Xbox 1 or PS4 don't be afraid to drop by Maddenpfl.com to play and look around and enjoy the banter

Might just do that

• Advertisement

With the release of week one roster last night from EA sports Maddenpfl.com is starting there connected franchise's on XBOX 1 and ,PS4, we still have a few team's available on both platforms if anyone is interested in joining

On PS4 we have the Broncos, Bengals, Ravens, jets, lions, Colts, 49ers,

On Xbox 1 we have the lion's, Giants, Redskins, Bills, Jets, Colts, Saints and 49ers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

I have PS4. I'll have a look.

Thanks thomond, if you need any help ask heli or myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭coco0981

Thomond I only joined the pfl this year, its well worth joining. There's a good community involved, everyone big football fans. Makes madden much more enjoyable

I'll join up this evening and let ye know.

• Advertisement

The JOIN MADDENPFL button isn't working?

The JOIN MADDENPFL button isn't working?

Try again now think there's a update done

http://maddenpfl.com/forums/?_fromLogout=1

All sorted tripperman. Cheers! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

tripperman wrote:
    On Xbox 1 we have the lion's, Giants, Redskins, Bills, Jets, Colts, Saints and 49ers

Any of these slots left? I'm a total noob but I dont mind taking a beating and having a laugh. On Xbox. How do I join up?

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Any of these slots left? I'm a total noob but I dont mind taking a beating and having a laugh. On Xbox. How do I join up?

Yeah mate lion's, bills, jets, Colts, eagles Titans, are still available

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Might be interested in this, been playing MUT for a few years but never tried connected franchise. Would it be hard to pick up a team now. How often are matches?

curry-muff wrote: »
    Might be interested in this, been playing MUT for a few years but never tried connected franchise. Would it be hard to pick up a team now. How often are matches?

No not hard to pick up a team, there's 3 left on Xbox and PS4 there's 4, it's a game every 5 days in the Xbox league and one game a week on PS4, if the demand is there they will move to five day advances on the PS4

Think I might join the Xbox one, where do I join and pick a team. I'll sign up to the site now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

curry-muff wrote: »
    Think I might join the Xbox one, where do I join and pick a team. I'll sign up to the site now.

http://maddenpfl.com/forums/

and then stick a post in here
    http://maddenpfl.com/forums/index.php?/forum/8-welcomes-introductions/

Sweet done!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement