Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Control Panel

Options
  • 19-07-2017 7:32pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: Control Panel for Candy Cab
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection/Meet up
    PRICE: Around €60 or so
    PAYMENT METHODS: PayPal or Cash

I'm looking for a CP for my Atomiswave, still :(
    This would need to be a 2 player control panel with 6 buttons per player.
    I would also consider an Egret or Sega CP that I can adapt, Blast City would do the trick, with some slight modification and a new overlay.
    Any how, let me know and we can do the do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Best of luck again :)

i gave a blast one to damo king a good few years back.
    worth a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭geotrig

dont buy a sega panel ....its just doesnt sit right

unfortunately they are a pretty penny for the 12b layout these days for original e3 or e2 panels :( some of the french shops were doing repros a while back might be worth an enquiry

• Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

I bought one ages ago for the work arcade cab from This was the layout. Wasn't cheap from memory.

• Advertisement

I have a repro atomiswave panel on the way from Alberto over on AO, he done a run a while back and he had one left but he might worth a try, when that comes ill be selling a nice egret iii 2p12b panel so ill let you know, if you want an unpopulated sega panel I have a few varying from very good to crap but not sure the button layout ill have to root them out.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I have a repro atomiswave panel on the way from Alberto over on AO, he done a run a while back and he had one left but he might worth a try, when that comes ill be selling a nice egret iii 2p12b panel so ill let you know, if you want an unpopulated sega panel I have a few varying from very good to crap but not sure the button layout ill have to root them out.

I'll certainly be interested in the Egret panel, please let me know.
    Otherwise the other panels are a definite maybe!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

How much was the AW repro out of interest?

120 usd shipped, very good quality I've gotten an astro one too when he done a run of those.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Those Alberto panels are supposed to be top class. Just as a note to the purists out there. The button placement is not exactly as per egret layout.

It's no biggie but I enquired with him about it as I have some control panel builds in kind for my own atomiswave.

Yes there excellent, Button placement on Atomiswave seems exact same as Egret 3 though, down to the millimeter, unless he has done others, heres a pic of the two panels.

panels.jpg
    gif uploading site

Yes there excellent, Button placement on Atomiswave seems exact same as Egret 3 though, down to the millimeter, unless he has done others, heres a pic of the two panels.

panels.jpg
    gif uploading site

Looks very good Mozie. Alberto must be very critical of his own work as he is the one who described to me that it's not a perfect match!

Yeah his work is excellent, I have a 1 player Astro that matches my official panel too, even down to the silver which is hard replicate unless his referring to the joystick mounts which are different, I also go a repro nnc instruction strip and I can't tell the difference, he says he'll do another run of panels when there's enough interest again. Also your inbox is full ;)

Inbox should be free now!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Mozie is sorting me out.
    Looking forward to playing some Robotron properly!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement