Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

downloading statements

Options
  • 19-07-2017 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Is it possible to download statements in excel? I can only see reports in pdf

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi helenlouise,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

E-statements would be a PDF format file therefore the file would be unable to be exported to excel formatting.

Recent transactions on your account can be transferred in excel.

Please let us know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Thanks

Kareana 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 helenlouise22

Hi helenlouise,

E-statements would be a PDF format file therefore the file would be unable to be exported to excel formatting.

Thanks

Kareana 

Ok, so how do i transfer recent transactions in excel please? I'm on a MAC. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi helenlouise,

Thanks

Kareana 

Ok, so how do i transfer recent transactions in excel please? I'm on a MAC. Thanks
    Hi helenlouise22,

Thanks for your reply.

Please go to recent transactions in your statements and documents tab and at the bottom of your recent transactions you should see the option export transaction history.

Please let us know if you need further help.

Thanks

Kareana

Advertisement