Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the TullyHall estate in Lucan like to live in?

• 20-07-2017 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I am thinking about moving to the Tully hall estate in Lucan just wondering if any one can tell me what it's like and if it's a nice place to live?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,853 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

iansmit wrote: »
    Hi, I am thinking about moving to the Tully hall estate in Lucan just wondering if any one can tell me what it's like and if it's a nice place to live?

We lived there for 2 years about 8 years ago. Love the place, only reason we left is we wanted a bigger house and be in the right parish for the schools.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 robbie_919

I would avoid Tullyhall theres a big traveller site just off the part of Griffen Valley park at the back of it and there has been a lot of burglaries in the area. Im trying to move away at the moment!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,853 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

robbie_919 wrote: »
    I would avoid Tullyhall theres a big traveller site just off the part of Griffen Valley park at the back of it and there has been a lot of burglaries in the area. Im trying to move away at the moment!!

The traveller camp is well away and I.doubt they are the cause of break ins considering no issues in finnstown, grange manor or old forge and they are closer to it.

In fairness they are friendly enough up there, always nice when I run by it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 tritri5

Hey did you end up moving into Tullyhall? Are you renting or did you buy one of the new homes? We're considering buying one of the new homes so anyreviews on Tullyhall would be great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭thomasjad

Moved in to Tullyhall a few months back. Great area IMO. No issues with crime or any traveller camp as one of the above posts mentioned (it's literally on the far side of the park). Will be in a great position transport wise if Kishoge train station ever opens.

• Advertisement
Advertisement