Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good quality swimsuits for lengths.

• 20-07-2017 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hi there,

My gf is looking to purchase a good quality swimsuit.
    Located in Cork.

Checked all usual shops, but they only seem to have beach swimsuits.
    Nothing for training, lengths etc.

Any suggestions on a good sports shop who would stock a reasonable range of them?

Not really interested in online shopping, as sizes can be a pain to match.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

The sports shops like Lifestyle and Elverys/Intersport have swimming sections selling Arena and Speedo swimsuits. She might also happen across Adidas as well. My personal preference is for Speedo swimsuits although I occasionally throw a rant about their sizing and they can be tight around the breasts. She should try them on if possible if she has not bought one recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭kooga

have you tried the edge sportshop on parnell place or out by smyths on the kinsale road

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭kooga

try the edge sports shop parnell place or out by smyths on the kinsale road

Advertisement