Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poster Frames in Limerick

• 20-07-2017 2:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭

Lads where would you pick up some poster frames of various sizes nothing fancy just the plain black borders ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭black & white

Did you try The Range on the Ballysimon Road, they had a sh*t load of different sized frames when I was out there last

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Strettie11

+1 for the range alot of size options and good price options

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Jane98

I saw the Pound shop beside Heatons in the Crescent had a number of different black frames in there recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,274 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Not sure what size you are looking for but I was in Mr Price earlier today and they had a few various sized picture frames available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

A1 size two of them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

They have a few in Tiger in town, unfortunately A3 I think is the biggest they have. Looking for some cheap A1 ones too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Jane98

roast wrote: »
    They have a few in Tiger in town, unfortunately A3 I think is the biggest they have. Looking for some cheap A1 ones too.

Where's Tiger?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Got 2 in the Range today :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Jane98 wrote:
    Where's Tiger?

Cruises street
    Got 2 in the Range today

A1 sized? Nice, will have to pop in.

Advertisement