Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade Fire - 3Arena - Friday April 6th 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

https://mcd.ie/arcade-fire-announce-uk-ireland-tour-2018/

As the titles says - also, its in the round so should be interesting

Hi does that mean its on a 360° stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

dmm82 wrote: »
    Hi does that mean its on a 360° stage?

Yep! Their North American tour later this year is also in the round.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I wonder how they'll accomplish it, as they weren't able to do it for Muse last year...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

will there be a presale ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

s8n wrote: »
    will there be a presale ?

There is a band presale if you pre-order the album and there is also the regular Three customer presale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭sassyj

What are the ticket limits per person on this usually?

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭iancairns

Anyone know what next steps are now for getting the pre sale ticket access now that you have purchased their CD online?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

iancairns wrote: »
    Anyone know what next steps are now for getting the pre sale ticket access now that you have purchased their CD online?

You should get a presale code by 3pm on Tuesday, presale from 9am Wednesday.

Anyone know details of the 3 presale as nothing on their app as yet

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

entropi wrote: »
    I wonder how they'll accomplish it, as they weren't able to do it for Muse last year...
    Muse had 360 stage last year (albeit 90% of the crowd were on one side). I'd imagine the Arcade Fire stage will be smaller so could fit more on the back side.....

muse-3arena-15.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭ngunners

iancairns wrote: »

No purchase necessary: http://nopurchasenecessary.sandbagheadquarters.com/arcade-fire

ngunners wrote: »

Is that all we need to do to get the presale code?

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭ngunners

dmm82 wrote: »
    Is that all we need to do to get the presale code?

I think so...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

s8n wrote: »
    Anyone know details of the 3 presale as nothing on their app as yet

Just received text this minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dia squish

What do people think the chances are of this selling out on Friday? Can't buy yet :ermm: Don't think the Malahide Castle gig sold out at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

dia squish wrote: »
    What do people think the chances are of this selling out on Friday? Can't buy yet :ermm: Don't think the Malahide Castle gig sold out at all?
    How many were at Malahide? How much does it hold? Three arena on a Friday night is a lot more accessible than Malahide on a Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Was wondering what are the chances of it selling out myself. Tickets to both Arcade Fire and LCD Soundsystem both going on sale Friday morning which is pretty annoying, LCD will sell out instantly whereas I would hope we might get a bit longer to buy tickets for this gig..

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭sassyj

Amy indication of ticket prices?

sassyj wrote: »
    Amy indication of ticket prices?

All the British gigs are in or around £64, so just over €70. Be interesting to see if there's an Irish Tax added.

bucks73 wrote: »
    Just received text this minute.

Got it thanks

• Advertisement

All the British gigs are in or around £64, so just over €70. Be interesting to see if there's an Irish Tax added.

Ticket prices for dublin are €59.50 - €89.50

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

I think this will sell out but there'll be plenty of tickets around the week of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I have presale code from three if anyone would like it

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Sheog

Yes! Managed to get 2 standing tickets on the Three Presell!!
    First time in ages that I've managed to buy tickets I really want through ticketmaster... Usually they are 'sold out' by 9.01am

They were pricey though... €86.35 per tickets including Ticketmaster's extortionate booking fee. I'm sure it will be worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

Sorted. Which now means I can try and sort out LCD somehow on friday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

That was easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭highnc

2 standing tickets sorted...makes a nice change to be able to get tickets I wanted!! hopefully Friday will work out for LCD Soundsystem

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

87 euro for Standing ,so that's a fair bit of Irish Tax.

Got 2 standing too, yay!! The price is crazy though. LCD on friday too. Going to gigs is definitely pricey business :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Managed to grab two tickets also. No hassle getting them but they were pricey! Tried to get the cheaper tickets but it doesn't look like they were selling any in the presale?

Going to be some hunt trying to get LCD tickets on Friday now.

Advertisement