Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade Fire - 3Arena - Friday April 6th 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Tickets back on sale :) seated and standing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Tickets back on sale :) seated and standing

I’d just given up hope on getting tickets for this.

Nice 1!!

I’d just given up hope on getting tickets for this.

Nice 1!!

Picked them up myself, I cannot wait. Such good recent setlists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Seats have been on sale since it was announced!

Seats have been on sale since it was announced!

On seatwave perhaps. Not via Ticketmaster.

• Advertisement

On seatwave perhaps. Not via Ticketmaster.

I’ve seen them on ticketmaster loads of times between now and when I got them, linking them for mates. There’s been a steady flow of seats. It’s simply not sold out.

I’ve seen them on ticketmaster loads of times between now and when I got them, linking them for mates. There’s been a steady flow of seats. It’s simply not sold out.

It may not be sold out.

Tickets were simply not on sale when we were checking recently.

It may not be sold out.

Tickets were simply not on sale when we were checking recently.

Weird, I saw plenty of seats. How many were you looking for? Perhaps you needed to change search to single tickets. Not ideal but there was a good few singles when I checked last month.

Weird, I saw plenty of seats. How many were you looking for? Perhaps you needed to change search to single tickets. Not ideal but there was a good few singles when I checked last month.

see that could be it, 2 tickets was what I bought. So wouldn't have seen the single options.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

I’d been checking fairly regularly and they had single standing options available.

About 6 weeks ago they disappeared... something like “oops couldn’t find what you were looking for” kept appearing.

Anyway, all’s well that ends well!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Any word on support for this?

I heard Meute

Preservation Hall Jazz Band, actually these guys

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,

Have to travel over from Galway & mightn't be able to leave early. What time would you expect AF to be onstage? 8 or closer to 9? The latter I think/hope.

cheers,
    pa.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi,

Have to travel over from Galway & mightn't be able to leave early. What time would you expect AF to be onstage? 8 or closer to 9? The latter I think/hope.

cheers,
    pa.
    It is usually around 9pm for headliners, recently though a few have gone on at 8:45

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

For North America tour, they were onstage at 8:50pm and done around 11pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

I’d been checking fairly regularly and they had single standing options available.

About 6 weeks ago they disappeared... something like “oops couldn’t find what you were looking for” kept appearing.

Anyway, all’s well that ends well!!

There still seems to be plenty of availability for their European dates, managed to book standing at the O2 in Prague for E40 in June.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

There still seems to be plenty of availability for their European dates, managed to book standing at the O2 in Prague for E40 in June.

Great venue and lovely city. Went there for muse a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭ngunners

They're rehearsing in Belfast this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

No response from the Point on Twitter, but has anyone any indication of what time they'll be on stage at?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

No response from the Point on Twitter, but has anyone any indication of what time they'll be on stage at?

Stage times will only be confirmed on the day of the concert. Expect them to be on at 8:45 or 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Peter File wrote: »
    Stage times will only be confirmed on the day of the concert. Expect them to be on at 8:45 or 9pm.

Yep, I generally aim to be at a gig for 8.30pm. Sometimes will ask doormen when they are due on if I would rather be in the pub close by.

The only ones on earlier would be rare, the likes of springsteen playing for hours might be on earlier, or places with curfews. I think some I went to in the olympia or concert hall had intermissions and might have clearly said stage time on the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

rubadub wrote: »
    Yep, I generally aim to be at a gig for 8.30pm. Sometimes will ask doormen when they are due on if I would rather be in the pub close by.

The only ones on earlier would be rare, the likes of springsteen playing for hours might be on earlier, or places with curfews. I think some I went to in the olympia or concert hall had intermissions and might have clearly said stage time on the tickets.

Sound. Trying to decide whether to park up at the Red Cow or park at the Point itself, so the later they come on the better really. Plus I've a seat so it's all the one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭cullenswood

What time would they be finishing up at anyone know? There's a bus leaving Busarus at 23:30, so not sure if I'd make that

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭ngunners

What time would they be finishing up at anyone know? There's a bus leaving Busarus at 23:30, so not sure if I'd make that

Probably 11ish. Say you could make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Is there any support act announced for this gig? Can't find any information online at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,908 ✭✭✭✭Basq

lc180 wrote: »
    Is there any support act announced for this gig? Can't find any information online at all.
    As far as I'm aware, Preservation Hall Jazz Band are supporting them on all dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Basq wrote: »
    As far as I'm aware, Preservation Hall Jazz Band are supporting them on all dates.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Looking forward to this gig, feels like a long time ago that they went on sale! It will be my first time in the 3Arena since it changed from the point. Any good pubs nearby?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,663 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Any idea what the setlist will be?

Advertisement