Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 In Croker - Parking??

Options
  • 20-07-2017 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hello
    lucky to be invited by my Uncle to the gig on Saturday but he has to be back home ASAP after the concert. Where would be the most suitable place to park that would be close but not so close that you'd be queuing to get out after the concert?
    Q Park on Marlborough Street?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭The Davestator

MrLaurel wrote: »
    Hello
    lucky to be invited by my Uncle to the gig on Saturday but he has to be back home ASAP after the concert. Where would be the most suitable place to park that would be close but not so close that you'd be queuing to get out after the concert?
    Q Park on Marlborough Street?

Depends on which way your'e going after.

If you're going north towards Airport, M50 etc then I'd park in Santry / Whitehall and get a bus or walk in. You could park in omni (cinema side so your car is not sitting there own its on at 11 pm!) and get a bus in.

Southside - not sure

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement