Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current account

Options
  • 20-07-2017 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi i made a bank account today but dont no if they will refuse me she made me fill in my details on the computer and said ill recieve my iban and bic by text and card by post but i owe eircom money from unpaid bill after canvelling contract would that be bad credit as im getting letters from debt collectors threatening court? Would this stop me getting a current account im also single and on social welfare its basically to be used to get my money through and child benefit

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

141992 wrote: »
    Hi i made a bank account today but dont no if they will refuse me she made me fill in my details on the computer and said ill recieve my iban and bic by text and card by post but i owe eircom money from unpaid bill after canvelling contract would that be bad credit as im getting letters from debt collectors threatening court? Would this stop me getting a current account im also single and on social welfare its basically to be used to get my money through and child benefit
    Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Each account application would be dealt with on a case by case basis and you should be contacted directly when the account is fully opened or if there is any problem with opening your account.

Thanks again for getting in touch with us.
    Darren.

Advertisement