Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post natal home care

Options
  • 20-07-2017 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Has anyone experience of claiming for post natal home care on their health insurance ? According to my health insurance the remainder after your hospital stay cost can be used for post natal home care. As I'm on the DOMINO scheme (public) this would lead me to believe I could claim the full amount for home care. I have tried discussing this with my health insurance provider but the feedback has been sketchy at best. Apart from who is covering the cost has anyone used post natal home care - any feedback? I have found a provider of this service and one stipulation the health insurance provider has made is that it must be a qualified nurse.

Advertisement