Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

130m2 L shaped bungalow, Limerick

Options
  • 20-07-2017 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi everyone,

I am new here, please be kind! We are looking to build a 130m2 (in total) bungalow, with a 90m2 main home, and a second part (overall forming an L shape) of 39-40m2 which would be a sort of annex for my mum including a bathroom, bedroom, and kitchen/dining/living area.

We're not looking for anything fancy to be honest, just a good, efficient, solid home. We do not have any land yet, but have seen plots around the prices of 25,000-30,000 around 30-40 minutes from Limerick city which is okay for us.

I do not have any designs drawn up by an architect as such, just roughly wanting to ask any ideas that people many have about costs etc.

Also, if anyone would be kind enough to explain what a builder's finish is I would be grateful (for example does it include the concrete foundation costs)?

Thank you everyone

Comments

Advertisement