Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Referee- Army recruitment

Options
  • 20-07-2017 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi i got an email from army recruitment to complete the form 2017 Army General Service Recruitment with the details of your referees.
    Now i dont know anyone in the Defence forces does this mean i cant apply, even tho i passed the tests?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 LeBuck24

Hi i got an email from army recruitment to complete the form 2017 Army General Service Recruitment with the details of your referees.
    Now i dont know anyone in the Defence forces does this mean i cant apply, even tho i passed the tests?

You don't need to know anyone in the DF.. Just people of good standing. In a good job or in a position of importance. Eg. Nurse, Local Gaa chairman, guard, employer.. Anybody in the community that isn't an ex-con.

Advertisement