Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League/Cup 2017/18 - 50 Euros

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭McBain11

Well lads.. I was thinking of doing a slightly different competition to last season. 50 quid in. Last man standing. Run it on a monthly version. So who ever has the lowest tally in August, they are out. Same in September etc. ** It's not the person who is overall last that is out, it's a clean slate at the start of each month** ties, point deductions etc. all being broken down by the FPL site when they tally the scores each month (e.g. I think there's a way of taking points hits at the end of one month that don't tally into the start of the next one iirc). Any interest in here from lads involved in last seasons competition? I could do straight up 1 person out every month, which would mean just the 11 runners, so a total of 550 in the pot. Winner takes all (when the final 2 are involved, they are more than welcome to work out a split if both agree). Or could be possible to knock the bottom 2 out each month meaning there would be spots for more entries. Have no idea if there's much enthusiasm for a 50 euros LMS comp, but thought I'd do something different after last years league/cup comp. Any interest in such a comp?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

Sorry, but not for me. Id do a similar one to last year if you decide to though.

All the best with it if it goes ahead.

I’m up for anything that’s a bit different to the norm.

I’d suggest a new thread for it though.

Ah ya, just sussing it out. Could be a total non runner. Like Klopp says, I was just going a bit different as I'm in a load of the regular classic leagues. Sure, I'll leave it here a day or 2, nobody interested besides a handful, I'll let it be or maybe do similar to last seasons league/cup. Was just sticking it here to let lads from last years league have first dibs.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

I'm an overall rank merchant so don't go in for these types of leagues normally. It's an interesting idea tho. If multi-teaming was allowed I'd probably enter one in this.

• Advertisement

Lads, I said I'd start up a 50 euros LMS standing thread to see if there's any interest. 11 spots available. Just wanted to try something different as I mentioned.

Anyone here interested in running the 50 League/Cup scenario I did last season, feel free. I will be the first to enter :-)

edit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

I'd be up for a lms

Advertisement