Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropping Nic

• 20-07-2017 10:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Started on 18mg nicotine five years ago, and took me ages to drop down to 12mg. A couple of years later :D:D:D and thinking of dropping to 6mg, don't really know why, just think I should!

How tough will it be...... should I mix a bit or just get on with it? I don't recall suffering too much before, but 6mg seems very low! :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

You'll probably just end up taking a few more pulls than normal throughout the day while you adjust to the lower level, then eventually I doubt you'll notice the difference. I occasionally mix 0mg liquids into my tank when it's half full (I got a load of 0mg mint types on sale than I like to mix with other flavours) which halves my normal strength and I don't think I notice at all really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Depends as well on what kind of ecig / mod you are using. If its a Pen style you'll notice big time. If its a Sub Ohm steam machine 6mg is still pretty high.

When you drop the Nic levels, you tend to need more PG or Vodka to even out the throat hit you are used to - thats probably what you'll miss more than the nicotine.

Advertisement