Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card limit change denied

Options
  • 21-07-2017 8:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hello,
    I recently asked for credit card limit change on 12/7, 15410152 request reference number, but I saw on card care it has been denied.

Unfortunately, I cannot see any message or update on card care website to understand why request has been denied...

What's the reason for this? Do customers have a way to look into this?

Let me know if you have any further queries or if you need any further information.
    Thank you.
    Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

dsagra wrote: »
    Hello,
    I recently asked for credit card limit change on 12/7, 15410152 request reference number, but I saw on card care it has been denied.

Unfortunately, I cannot see any message or update on card care website to understand why request has been denied...

What's the reason for this? Do customers have a way to look into this?

Let me know if you have any further queries or if you need any further information.
    Thank you.
    Regards
    Hi dsagra,

Thanks for getting in touch with us through Boards.

You can check the details of why an loan or credit card application was denied with our sales section. You can call them directly on 1890 365 100 (or 00353 1 4044034 if you are abroad) and any of the advisers there will be able to get you more information on your application.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭CVB

What was your limit and what limit did you ask for ?
    Did you have option to choose a limit ?

Factors include for increasing age how long living home and employment how long if fulltime temp or permanent and previous repayment history & ICB check

?

Advertisement